String scalar type represents textual data, represented as UTF-8 character sequences. The String type is most often used by GraphQL to represent free-form human-readable text.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar String
link Require by
- ContactRepresents user’s contact information.
- ContactCreateInputSpecified the fields required to create new contact.
- ContactEdgeThe edge type for Contact.
- ContactUpdateInputSpecified the fields required to update existing contact.
- ConversationRepresents user’s conversation information.
- ConversationEdgeThe edge type for Conversation.
- CustomContributionRepresents single contact custom contribution information.
- DisplayableErrorRepresents an error in the input of a mutation.
- FormRepresents user’s form.
- FormCreateInputSpecified fields required to create form.
- FormUpdateInputSpecified the fields required to update form details.
- MessageRepresents single message in thread.
- MessageEdgeThe edge type for Message.
- MessageErrorRepresents message failure description.
- MessageMediaRepresents single media attached in the message.
- MessageMediaInputMedia entity used in the message attachment.
- MutationThe schema’s entry-point for mutations. This acts as the public, top-level API from which all mutation queries must start.
- PageInfoInformation about pagination in a connection.
- QueryThe schema’s entry-point for queries. This acts as the public, top-level API from which all queries must start.
- SendMessageInputSpecified the fields required to send new message.
- SendSystemMessageInputSpecified the fields required to send new system message.
- TagRepresents tag information.
- UserRepresents user.
- UserNumberRepresents user's number.
- __DirectiveA Directive provides a way to describe alternate runtime execution and type validation behavior in a GraphQL document. In some cases, you need to provide options to alter GraphQL’s execution behavior in ways field arguments will not suffice, such as conditionally including or skipping a field. Directives provide this by describing additional information to the executor.
- __EnumValueOne possible value for a given Enum. Enum values are unique values, not a placeholder for a string or numeric value. However an Enum value is returned in a JSON response as a string.
- __FieldObject and Interface types are described by a list of Fields, each of which has a name, potentially a list of arguments, and a return type.
- __InputValueArguments provided to Fields or Directives and the input fields of an InputObject are represented as Input Values which describe their type and optionally a default value.
- __TypeThe fundamental unit of any GraphQL Schema is the type. There are many kinds of types in GraphQL as represented by the `__TypeKind` enum. Depending on the kind of a type, certain fields describe information about that type. Scalar types provide no information beyond a name and description, while Enum types provide their values. Object and Interface types provide the fields they describe. Abstract types, Union and Interface, provide the Object types possible at runtime. List and NonNull types compose other types.